Monday, April 02, 2007

Easter as I see it

I see disunity among Christians,
I see no peace among nations,
I see the Gospel twisted of its facts,
And I see now why God had to act!

I see deterioration in moral values of the human race,
I see corruption and injustice showing its ugly face,
I see no hope for us all at this age,
But yet I see each individual knitted and created in God’s image!

I see sky scrappers and man-made achievement,
I see man’s pride with all it’s invention,
I see self-reliance is the key to life,
And I see now why Christ had to give up his life!


I see nature being plundered and raped,
I see no hope for all the creatures that God made,
I see how marvelous God's hand in all creation,
And I see only through Christ, we can have redemption!


I see the cross where you and I should be the one carrying,
I see death as our destiny with eternal suffering,
I see this journey to Calvary no one is prepare to take,
And I see Christ who took all these for our sake!


”My God, My God, Why have thou forsaken me?”

I see pain on His face at Calvary,
I see grief and sadness, with breath barely,
I see much tears and blood that were shed,
But I do not see Him showing any regret!

I see bondage in the human race,
I see death and destruction we will surely face,
I see God’s intervention in human history,
And I see hope, for Christ who died and now arose in all glory!

”Forgive them for they know not what they are doing”

I see sadness,
I see gentleness,
I see forgiveness,
And I see love manifested in all its greatness!


I see Christ as the living Savior,
I see His grace is for all without condition or favor,
I see salvation if we only believe,
And I see there is hope with God's full pardon......what a relief!





“As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord” ~ Joshua 24:15

I see Christ ascended up in glory,
I see now this is the Gospel story,
I see no matter who says whatsoever the contrary,
I will still declare....He lives! He lives! And He lives in me.....what a mystery!

9 comments:

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Hey Yu!
I got your post up on my site. Come and see.

Janice Thomson said...

Inspiring...simply inspiring! Look forward to much more.

.Tom Kapanka said...

A Great first post. I'm bookmarking you. Keep it up. LJS, sent me.
You may enjoy some post I Had in February:
http://patternsofink.blogspot.com/
2007_02_01_archive.html

HMYU said...

Thanks janice, will definitely love to share more. Wow I see that you are a poet! Definitely need to learn more from you.

Thanks pattern of ink of your encouragement.....are you Irish? I just attended a St Patrick's Ball function in Kuala Lumpur. Met up with a number of Irish residents here.

StayAtHomeKat said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

I was reading your About Me.....and it was like reading about me too...loving to touch the snakes, reptiles are cool, saving drowning creatures, swatting at some buggies and loving nature.

Goodness Gracious- don't even mention flying roaches! I am happy not to be living in Florida where they are!

I will look forward to wonderful photos and stories and postings in the future.

HMYU said...

Thanks kat....we, guys normally wants to be "macho"....but as for me, roaches come....macho or no macho...i am fleeing!! Hehheh.

Anonymous said...

I come by way of LGS and I am looking forward to reading more of what you have to say. Very, very good post!

Blessings,

Ellie

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Sheeeesh. No fair. I must have done about 50 posts before I got as much as 8 comments!

So when is the next one coming out?

HMYU said...

Ha ha, my squirrel friend. Life is never fair...Anyway waiting for the next wind of thoughts to come by. I am impressed with all your blogging buddies. So many good articles to read.

Thanks Ellie, again appreciated all the encouragement. I see how positive words in all honesty can help & spur one another to take another step forward. That goes to all who commented here & at LGS's site. To be friends doesn't mean must have same opinion, but importantly to be honest and have respect for one another.